If you’re getting serious about the 12’6” racing class, you’ll need a super-fast board that’s been developed to compete against the best – and win. That board is the Red Paddle Co 12’6” Elite, the fastest board in its class.
The secret behind its speed is in the details. It utilises our patented RSS system, which stiffens the board so there’s no flex, a common flaw in inflatable race boards. It’s also 5.90”/150mm thick, which raises the board out of the water, reducing drag, and it has double nose runner fins that keep the board tracking straight without causing drag. Plus it has a US Fin Box system so you can adjust your fin to suit your style. It’s already taken hard board racers by surprise – who knew you could compete on an inflatable?
Extra rigidity to triumph in extreme circumstances. Forward Flex Control or FFC is a patented innovation by Red Paddle Co that stiffens the front section of the board to remove the flex created in sprinting phases of a race. It also increases board speed to give you the competitive edge. The system is made up of a carbon compression strut that works in combination with RSS to deliver a more rigid ride. It is attached during the inflation period.
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating, MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
For 2017, we’ve added a special screw thread to all of our boards that is compatible with RAM MOUNTS products, the world leading accessory bracket manufacturer. Enabling you to securely attach a range of accessories, from GPS devices and cameras to fishing rods and cup holders.
- TITAN double barrel HP handpump FREE UPGRADE
- Rollerwheel convertible backpack#
- RPC waterproof phone/key case & cannister with glue
- FREE Genuine RED Paddle Co 3 piece adjustable paddle that fits in the bag (no cheap imitations)
- FREE shipping*
- FREE Surf leash
* free shipping to the following locations. Adelaide 2 days Albury 1 day Bendigo 1 day Brisbane 3 days Bundaberg 3 days Cairns 5 days Canberra 2 days Central Coast 2 days Coffs Harbour 2 days Geelong Gladstone 3 days Gold Coast 2 days Hobart 4 days Launceston 4 days Mackay 4 days Maryborough 3 days Melbourne 1 day Newcastle 1 day Northern Rivers 3 days Orange 3 days Perth 7 days Port Macquarie 2 days Rockhampton 3 days Sunshine Coast 3 days Sydney 2 days Tamworth 3 days Toowoomba 3 days Townsville 4 days Wide Bay 3 days Wollongong 2 days. If your location is not listed above, please place your order and we will email you a quote for the freight. Your card will not be charge until you approve the freight charge.
#We often get calls from "other" brand owners wanting to buy a RED Paddle Co bag - that's how much better they are!