If you’re in the 14’ race class, this is the board to get. The Red Paddle Co 14’ Elite is a machine built for speed.
At 14’ long and just 25” wide, it has been shaped to cut through the water like a hot knife through butter. It rides high at 150mm thick, reducing drag, while double nose runner fins keep the board tracking straight without creating drag, a combination that lies at the heart of what makes this board so fast and so easy to control in race conditions.
Our patented RSS system stiffens the board so there’s no flex, and the board comes with a built-in US Fin Box system, allowing you to adjust your fin to suit your style. It’s also a great downwind board – it picks up swell and glides beautifully. All this in a board you can deflate, pack away and carry home in a backpack!
Extra rigidity to triumph in extreme circumstances. Forward Flex Control or FFC is a patented innovation by Red Paddle Co that stiffens the front section of the board to remove the flex created in sprinting phases of a race. It also increases board speed to give you the competitive edge. The system is made up of a carbon compression strut that works in combination with RSS to deliver a more rigid ride. It is attached during the inflation period.
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating, MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
For 2017, we’ve added a special screw thread to all of our boards that is compatible with RAM MOUNTSproducts, the world leading accessory bracket manufacturer. Enabling you to securely attach a range of accessories, from GPS devices and cameras to fishing rods and cup holders.
- TITAN double barrel HP handpump FREE UPGRADE
- Rollerwheel convertible backpack#
- RPC waterproof phone/key case & cannister with glue
- FREE Genuine RED Paddle Co 3 piece adjustable paddle that fits in the bag (no cheap imitations)
- FREE shipping*
- FREE Surf leash
* free shipping to the following locations. Adelaide 2 days Albury 1 day Bendigo 1 day Brisbane 3 days Bundaberg 3 days Cairns 5 days Canberra 2 days Central Coast 2 days Coffs Harbour 2 days Geelong Gladstone 3 days Gold Coast 2 days Hobart 4 days Launceston 4 days Mackay 4 days Maryborough 3 days Melbourne 1 day Newcastle 1 day Northern Rivers 3 days Orange 3 days Perth 7 days Port Macquarie 2 days Rockhampton 3 days Sunshine Coast 3 days Sydney 2 days Tamworth 3 days Toowoomba 3 days Townsville 4 days Wide Bay 3 days Wollongong 2 days. If your location is not listed above, please place your order and we will email you a quote for the freight. Your card will not be charge until you approve the freight charge.
#We often get calls from "other" brand owners wanting to buy a RED Paddle Co bag - that's how much better they are!
THE BEST DESIGN. FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE.
Tec Air is not a product, it’s a process. We looked at how we built boards, and by focusing in on the key areas of the production process, we have been able to refine each process to make the very best boards. All Red Paddle Co boards are built using our Tec Air specification to ensure the best possible build quality. Our strength comes from the inside.
The 14’0″ Elite is 150mm thick. This Thickness is perfect for flat water paddling. It gives great stiffness and means the board floats high to reduce drag in racing conditions. Add the RSS system to the Race board and you have the stiffest board.
TUNE-ABILITY. YOUR CHOICE.
The 14’0″ Elite utilises a low profile US box fin system. This allows you to put in your favourite flat water fin. The board is supplied with a fin designed to work for straight line control. The 12’6″ Race also has a nose runner fin that keeps the board tracking straight while not increasing drag whilst also having a water displacement runner on the deck to help pierce through chop.