Booking instructions -
1. Choose your preferred time in the drop down box above. If that time is "sold out", choose another time.
2. Choose up to 2 participants (no more)
3 Click on "Add to Cart".
4. Click on "Check Out". (before you click you could mention in the "additional comments" field what size board you would like to try or mention your height and weight"
5. Add in your details (or if you already have an account with us "log in"). Tick the box beside "Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers".
6. Click on 'Contiune to payment method" (there is no payment required).
7. Click on "complete order". You will then receive a confirmation email.
Stonker SUP Demo days - Saturday 16 February 2019 - Fishermans Beach
Try one of the latest SUP boards from RED Paddle Co. Your ticket gives you 3/4 hour of use and assistance if needed. Please contact us to arrange a specific time to use a specific board, and find our exactly what models are available.
You may book in yourself and your spouse only. If a friend wants to book in, please ask them to make a booking independently.
Please note your height, weight and paddling experience, in the notes section, before you check out.
If it is only one person you are booking for and you want to try a couple of different boards, you only need to book in once. After your first half hour, you can then try a second board if it is available at the time. It will depend on the board and the other people there, but we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you can't make it to our demo days, you can rent a board at anytime. The cost of the rental or demo day attendance (to a maximum of $200.00) is then deducted from the purchase cost should you decide to buy a board later. Rental cost is $100.00 for 2 days and you can swap boards in that 2 day period.
The aim of the demo day (and the rental program) is to help you decide what type of board you need to buy. It is not an opportunity for us to entertain your children.
If you book in early and then can't make it please let us know. It costs us a lot of time, effort and money to run these demo days and we need to make sure each time slot it filled.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ
By making this purchase the renter/hirer/user agrees to use the equipment supplied by Stonker for personal/recreational use under the following terms and conditions. If making a purchase on behalf of a third party, the purchaser agrees to these conditions on behalf of any third party and agrees to have them read the following terms and conditions:
I have been briefed on the dangers of using a stand up paddle board and understand the risks involved
- I am in good physical condition and have disclosed any injuries, illness or handicaps. I am able to swim for an extended period of time in the ocean without supportive equipment (PFD) or other support, in the event that I am separated from my equipment.
- I understand that using equipment provided by Stonker is at my own risk and that Stonker, its owners and employees are not liable for any damages, injury or death resulting from the use of the said equipment. I hereby waive any responsibility from Stonker and its staff and accept full responsibility for any resulting injuries or damages to myself or others that may occur.
- I agree to handle the equipment with care, will avoid exposing the equipment to excessive heat and report any damages incurred during use to the Stonker staff upon returning the equipment. If I decide to keep the equipment longer than agreed, I will notify Stonker to extend the agreement.
- I have fully inspected the equipment with an employee of Stonker and agree that there are no un-repaired damages other than those identified. I agree to pay for any damage incurred while I have control of the equipment.